- Beauty Dust (improves my skin)
- Brain Dust (for groggy days)
- Sex Dust (amazing for PMS and boosting that sex drive)
- Power Dust (sometimes I’ll use as a pre-workout)
- Dream Dust (I always need a nightcap)
- Spirit Dust (reserved for full moons and new moons)
- The Moon Juice Cook Book! Learn how to cook with these adaptogens. The cookbook is a little intense, so admittedly, I’ve never cooked from it, I’ll just run to their shop and buy already made. However, this cookbook makes a BEAUTIFUL gift – especially if gifted with some of their pantry goods.
- EVERYTHING ELSE – while not everything on their site falls into the “adaptogens” category, I have used many products from their pantry and have taste tested all their snacks. If you live near a moon juice, I strongly recommend the mini donuts. If you don’t and you are ordering online snacks – I love the herb & cheese crisps and the vinegar almonds.
The Moon Juice Dusts have a bit of a sweetener in them – usually a hint of stevia. I just mix them in hot water most days. I also sign up for their email newsletter where they will send along easy drink recipes you can make it home with the dusts.
Sun Potion is a little costly, but has been highly recommended by a lot of healthy people on Instagram – so I tried it out. I do love their products, but I typically stick to what I can get on deep discount on Thrive.com. I have splurged for some other goods off their site though including the HIBA WOOD essential oil (hella expensive, but my favorite smell in the whole world) and their Shea Butter. Here’s what I’ve bought and love:
- Ashwagandha (reduces stress, anxiety, and depression – increases energy)
- He Shou Wu (nourishes blood, skin, hair, nervous system, sexual center, may reduce cholesterol)
- Reishi (aka The Queen Healer – promotes calmness, balance, inner awareness, and inner strength)
- Cordyceps (promotes energy and mental performance, boosts sex function and drive, balances organs)
- Eucommia Bark (supports kidneys, joints, connective tissue, whole-body flexibility)
- Polyrachis Ant (strengthen immune system, increase sexual vigor, prevent aging, boost short & long-term energy levels)
- Lion’s Mane (boosts cognitive performance)
- Cordyceps – I mix the Cordyceps WITH the Lion’s Mane in hot water for the perfect cocktail give me energy and focus. Major focus. I’m pleasantly surprised each time I drink that I notice such immediate results.
- Mushroom Coffee – On days where I wake up SOOOOO tired, I dump a package of this in my usual coffee for an extra boost. I always keep one of these in my purse too for when I am traveling – then when I go to Starbucks, or I’m on a plane, I just order hot water and make my coffee. It does indeed taste like coffee.
- Stamets 7 Extract – Daily Immune Support – I take this daily, obviously
- CordyChi – Supports stress & fatigue reduction
- Om FIT – supports with training, performance, and recovery. I work out 4-7 days a week. Whether I am at the gym working out with my trainer or going for a hike, I’m relatively active on the daily. When I ran out of Om Fit for a few weeks, my body was noticeably much sorer, and my trainer even mentioned I was kind of slacking and not working out as I usually do. Om Fit is one I need to always keep in stock!!
- Om Energy – You see this one pictured, but I actually have not tried it yet. I like to carry it in my purse though for the days I’m feeling jet-lagged.
Here’s a picture of what’s in my medicine cabinet. 🍄 On my blog I talk about all the different #adaptogens pictured here. What I use them for. When I use them. What brands I like. For now, here are 6 benefits I experienced after adding to my daily diet: 🍄 1. PMS life saver. I’m not one to get cramps too often, but I’m moody AF. I cry. A lot. When I start crying over a meme I see in my Instagram feed, I know it’s time to load up on Sex Dust from @moonjuiceshop. 🍄 2. Workout Recovery. @ommushrooms has a product called FIT which has cordyceps and reishi and helps with training, performance, and recovery. I put a scoop in my coffee most mornings. After I ran out of my package, I just stopped taking it. I hadn’t restocked. Those few weeks I went without it, I noticed a huge difference – even my trainer asked me what was going on. 🍄 3. Immunity. With two small children, they are always coming home from school with some sort of new germ to share. Every morning I place a few drops of @hostdefense Daily Immune Support under my tongue. There was a time in my life where I took soooo many vitamins, not really knowing why, I just took them to take them. When I stopped, my immune system went crazy. I was constantly getting sick. This helped me stabilize and maintain my immune system without having to take 26 pills a day. (Continued in Comments) #cosmiclove #foursigmatic #moonjuice #sunpotion
- PMS lifesaver. I’m not one to get cramps too often, but I’m moody AF. I cry. A lot. Each time I start my period, I’m like damn girl, I knew you weren’t that much of a crybaby. When I start crying over a meme I see in my Instagram feed, I know it’s time to load up on Sex Dust from Moon Juice.
- Workout Recovery. Om Mushrooms has a product called FIT which has cordyceps and reishi and helps with training, performance, and recovery. I put a scoop in my coffee most mornings. After I ran out of my package, I just stopped taking it. I hadn’t restocked. Those few weeks I went without it, I noticed a huge difference – even my trainer asked me what was going on because I was always more sore than usual from workouts and I wasn’t training as intensely as I usually do.
- Immunity. With two small children, they are always coming home from school with some new germ to share. Every morning I place a few drops of Host Defense Daily Immune Support under my tongue. There was a time in my life where I took soooo many vitamins, not knowing why I just took them to take them. When I stopped, my immune system went crazy. I was continually getting sick. This helped me stabilize and maintain my immune system without having to take 26 pills a day.
- Beautiful Skin. I very quickly break out. I’m so sensitive to stress or foods that I eat. I do a few things to nurse my skin back to health when I’ve been indulging too many donuts. Cryotherapy, Sauna, and Beauty Dust from Moon Juice.
- Focus Boost. Okay, this combination works like magic for me. I try to limit myself to having this only once or twice a week as a mid-afternoon pick me up because it does make it difficult for me to fall asleep when I have this and coffee on the same day. In a cup of hot water, I mix Four Sigmatic’s Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps. Within about 10-15 minutes, I have a big boost of both energy and focus that will last me about 90 minutes. I can buckle down and get some good writing or reading done.
- Stress Relief. It’s been a WILD ride for me the past year. Filled with the HIGHEST of highs, but also the LOWEST of lows. This rollercoaster ride had me extremely stressed, and I experienced some moments of situational depression. On those days where I just can not find relief through bubble baths, meditation, and nature hikes – I load up on Sun Potion’s ashwagandha. I will either scoop it into my coffee or throw some in a smoothie. Studies have shown (linked on my blog) that those taking 600 mg a day reported a 79% reduction in severe depression. I believe that!